Premium Plants and Garden Accessories
Civano Nursery carries a large variety of plants for our unique climate, pottery from around the world in various styles, colors and sizes. Melodic wind chimes and essential herbs and vegetables for your kitchen garden. Fruit trees, shade trees, and flowers for butterflies and bees.
Custom Container Planting
Bring in/or have us up pick up your tired potted arrangement and let us bring it back to life for you. Many of our customers avail of this service and have their pots replanted seasonally.
Design and Planting Service
At Civano Nursery let our garden professionals design, select plants and organize your garden planting. Consulting fees charged by the hour and by appointment only.
Planted For You – Planting Charges
Based on container size
|# 1||$ 10.00||#24/25||$ 150.00|
|# 2, # 3, # 5||$ 30.00||#30/ #45||$ 225.00|
|# 15, # 7||$ 85.00||#36 / #95||$ 350.00|
|Ocotillo Fence Panel |
|$ 85.00 |
Delivery charges based on zip code
*Note for trees #45 additional planting charges may apply – e.g crane, skid loader etc.
Design a Garden – Let’s Get Started…
When planning a new garden or upgrading an existing one, consider the following:
- What is the purpose of this new garden space? For example, shade, kid or animal friendly, entertaining, screening, color, etc.
- Are there any household mechanical features located in the new garden area? For example, air conditioning units, downspouts, dryer vents, hose bibs, etc.
- How cold does your location get in the winter?
- Do you have a plot plan of your home and existing garden? Where does the runoff water go?
- Do you have any allergies? Consider your immediate neighbors.
- If you are a member of a neighborhood association, read over the CC&R’s approved plant list. Be sure to follow up with your HOA and give them proper notice of improvements.
- Locate all underground utilities by calling Blue Stake at 1-800-782-5348. This is a free service provided for your safety and our liability. This can and should be done within 72 hours of installation.
- Our garden professionals are here to assist in all aspects of garden design.
Come down to Civano Nursery and take a nice long walk, make a list and/or take pictures of all the plants you would like to consider for your project. Flower color, leaf texture, deciduous or evergreen etc. – If you’re not sure where to start, just ask one of our garden professionals.
- Don’t forget to join our Garden Club and receive points for each purchase.
Have questions call us at (520) 546-9200